Thursday 26 March 2009

A good day

I had a fun (if rather tiring) day yesterday visiting the offices of Design Objectives (probably better known to you as Do-Crafts). They were hosting an open day for the press, showing us all the yummy new goodies coming up in the coming months. There are a few new releases which look very exciting that we are not able to show you yet, and I was pleased that there are some more sophisticated and elegant looks in the pipeline for future releases.

We had a lovely day which included three workshops - beading in the morning (blimey, that took me back, I haven't made jewellery for at least 15 years), and cardmaking in the afternoon including a bit of resist stamping with Clare Curd (who is just such a sweetie) to keep me happy!

Fifteen hour day, so I've got bags under my eyes this morning(!), but certainly worth it.

See you soon,
Katy x

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Hope you get some rest today.
    Take care
    Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like great fun you lucky thing :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only just found your blog. Am a subscriber to the magazine and now I've found this, I'm sure to be back.
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a day in heaven to me!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh you lucky duck ... the bags under the eyes would be worth it just for the experience.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete